Copyright © Some People Say
Design by Dzignine
Friday, April 05, 2013

Let Go of Myself

A very close friend of mine shared this to me. She said, "Remember? You asked me to listen to this song 1 year ago". When she told me the title of the song, "放了自己", I totally cannot recall what song it was. Then, I looked out at Youtube to check what song it was. To my surprise, it's the movie - 醉后决定爱上你. 


I felt bad. Recalling back, when I sent her this song, I wasn't really able to put myself totally in her shoes and understand how painful it was to lose someone you loved so much. I made it so easy that I feel like I'm an idiot last time.

This song has a wonderful lyrics. It tells what broken-heart people should do, which is - let go of yourself, let go off the memories... let go the memories that are not compatible with you. 

.
.
.

Yeah, remember that. Always. I will make sure these 3 lines always ring in my head. It's gonna be an alarm from time to time.

.
.
.

Recently, some people said some meaningful quotes to me.

"Confidence is given by yourself. No one can supply you that if you always think you're so low about yourself" I'm working on it. I'm trying to build up my self confidence and be a cheerful person, like how I used to be. 
"If you think you are pretty, you are. There is no definite ruler to measure it." It all come back to the same point - if you are confident, you are pretty.  

.
.
.

I felt like getting into Alice's dream lately. Luckily, I managed to withdraw myself. It feels crazy to think back. Haha.. I guess everybody has a moment in life which makes them feel they are so stupid for doing such thing/decision. Anyway, glad that it's over and I'm back to normal. Everything happens for a reason.

.
.
.

A new life.. full of excitement.. new friends.. new hobbies. A new self.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment